Our client is a listed conglomerate with an extensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong, as well as building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in Mainland China.
Due with its team expansion, they are actively looking for an experienced network engineer to join their network infrastructure team. The ideal candidate can be coming from any IT service provider or in-house environment.
Senior Network Engineer
- Provide support on the routine monitoring, configuration and maintenance of network devices
- Perform first-tier end-user support on network connectivity problem
- Prepare and maintain documentation on network infrastructure, network setup, drawings, inventory and guidelines
- Assist to evaluate new technologies, plan and implement solutions to cope with the business requirements
- Handle urgent business requests and network deployment duties timely during normal and non-office hours with company-assigned facilities including phone and laptop
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network implementations and operation, with strong technical exposure in LAN, WAN, switches, routers and firewall
- Solid experience in network infrastructure implementation projects with internal technical teams and external support partners
- Hands-on experience in router & switch management for Cisco or H3C; and firewall management on SonicWALL/ Palo Alto/ Checkpoint
For interested parties, please click "Apply" button.