Our client is a conglomerate and provide service in different industries.
This position will be responsible for the well-rounded risk security management, risk assessment and compliance
- Participate in the process of risk security management with focusing on the compliance with international regulations, company policies, and internal controls, for example ISO27001 and PIPL.
- Plan and conduct regular vulnerability and penetration test and recommend fixes and solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis on emerging risks, latest security threats and technology trends
- Manage, support and maintain the daily security operation and related policies
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT security management or IT audit
- Certified in CISA, CISSP or equivalent professions
- Familiar with security solution, policies and guidelines
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Ho at +852 2833 4182.