Our client is a Information Technology Solution Company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a System Specialist / Consultant to join their project team to support their Gov Project.
- Provide technical support to both backend and frontend environment including headquarter, resilience site and remote offices
- Provide infrastructure support for Unix Server and SAN Storage
- Provide 24x7 production support according to support roster
- Perform server installation, upgrade and configuration
- Perform problem isolation and fixing
- Coordinate with vendor on software and hardware maintenance support and upgrade
- Conduct preventive maintenance, disaster recovery drill, security patches, security audit and follow up
- Assist procurement of license renewal and maintenance extension
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- At least 4 years of working experience in Unix system administration and recovery, troubleshooting of hardware and software problem, patch installation, and software upgrade
- At least 4 years of experience in the administration of EMC SAN storage
- Have hand-on knowledge and support on SAN device of EMC DMX3
- Willing and required to provide off-hours and on-call support
- Unix administration certification preferred
- Experience in Symantec VCS (Veritas Cluster Server) preferred
- Working experience in Government related project preferred
- Working experience in IBM Message Queue, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, or Hardware security module (HSM) will be an advantage Knowledge on Oracle database Administration is a plus
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."