- Manage B2B online platform projects and oversee implementations for on time delivery
- Manage various teams in other internal departments and external SI vendor(s) in delivering technical project management services, including project planning, task scheduling, control and monitoring of project execution and risk management
- Provide technical and consultative advice to users and handle user enquiries
- Prepare tender specification and conduct tender evaluation
- Ensure project risks & issues have appropriate mitigation plan and lead action owners to the closure stage
- Participate in whole Software Development Cycle, e.g. user requirement elicitation, system / analysis and design, UAT, etc.
- Gathers detailed requirements to establish the project deliverables, and manages changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs to keep the project management plan updated and reflective of authorized project changes
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8-year experience in sizable IT project implementation, especially in B2B web application of which at least 5-year experience in the capacity of a System Analyst and Project Leader role
- Experience in working in AWS Cloud and DevOps environment is preferred
- Experience in application development using Java, SpringBoot, Elastic Search, REST API, REACT JS and micro-services architecture is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong managerial skills, problem solving, and communication skills required.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."