- Assist to manage the project team resources and perform project management to ensure that all assignment would be completed within planned schedule
- Communication with users to report project status, manage project issues, coodinate user project activities.
- Manage/coordinate with vendor and 3rd parties to implement/deploy systems
- Liason with different user/IT teams to achieve project goals
- Perform requirement/feasibility study and analysis and recommend solution to management.
- Project life cycle management from initiation, implementation to project closure
- Assist to produce project deliverables including any documentation, project report, schedules, etc.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Monitor and guide team members to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve high quality ouput and meet the schedule.
- Report to team head and management regularly
- Follow and enforce guidelines and policies
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in requirement analysis and project management preferably in banking industry.
- Knowledge in system implementation under Unix/Linux, Java, or MS .Net system environments
- Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
- Well versed in SDLC and sound knowledge in Project Management
- PMP certification is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.