- Perform server / storage operations and systems administration work
- Perform server / storage software installation, testing, maintenance and upgrade
- Provide operational supports such as managing / monitoring of housekeeping jobs, performing regular system and hardware health check, conducting disaster recovery drills, etc.
- Provide after office hours support when required for the continuous operations of application systems
- Perform first level diagnosis analysis to identify sources of problem and improve server / storage / network reliability
- Perform other duties as assigned by the team leader
- A recognized university degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years' IT experience in server operation, system administration and support on Microsoft Window platform and other common IT platforms
- IT professional certification such as Azure Administrator Associate, etc. would be an advantage
- Practical administration and trouble-shooting skills on Microsoft Windows, MS SQL DB, HP Proliant blade servers and blade infrastructure
- Solid technical knowledge and hands-on experience in areas such as Active Directory, ADFS, MS cluster, SAN Storage, Commvault Backup, MS SCCM/SCOM, HP SIM /iLO or System Management Homepage
- Experience in multi-Cloud platform such as Azure, Alibaba Cloud would be an advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.