Working for Utility!
- Project management / lead of the development and implementation of processes digitalization
- Gather and analyse business requirements, and prepare design specification
- Develop solution on standard technologies to fulfil business requirements - process standardization and streamline
- Prepare project and system documentation including test plan, conduct program testing / system integration tests, prepare and manage solution deployment and system rollout
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills with an ability on Strategy Analysis and Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Development knowledge in two or more of ASP.Net, Microsoft SharePoint Online, ServiceNow
- Experience in cloud solution (any of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) is an advantage
- Solid experience in medium-to-large size project management and vendor management
- Capable in handling multiple projects / development and work under pressure. Self-initiative, creative and innovative
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project documentation / report writing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now or contact Alice Tong by 2819 -2981 for confidential discussion.