My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world with sizeable operations in Hong Kong. In order to cope with the business expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Manager level Java Consultant to join the well-established team. This role will lead a team of 10 people to focus on software development to support a particular job function. The role will report directly to the Software Development Manager.
System Analyst (Java/J2EE)
- To conduct system design, development, enhancement, bug-fixing and troubleshooting
- Optimize application systems for maximum capacity
- Assist in integration with third-party web services and data providers
- Manage, maintain, and extend internal applications used by product development and customer service
- Keep informed regarding TMT industry information, new product information, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance of the team
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years in software development
- Familiar with SQL or Oracle Database
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection.
- Expertise with Agile software development methodologies and object-oriented software development
- Preferably with some experience in designing and implementing programs to manage channel data.
- A good team player that demonstrate strong independency at work, with the goal to support the channel sales team.
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders from different teams
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please send your update CV directly to Patrick Chan on email@example.com, or call on +852-2819 2915 for a confidential discussion. Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.