- Be responsible for technical support, configuration on security devices, managing and implementing the information security projects;
- Evaluating and advising on data interoperability and accessibility of various enterprise systems with a view to formulating security policy, standard and governance structure;
- Monitoring the implementation of Business Continuity Plan of enterprise systems;
- Supervise a team to discharge IT security audits from planning to post-audit review and preparing reports;
- Perform IT security audits on enterprise systems and all police formations, ranging from review of relevant documentation to penetration tests and vulnerability scanning;
- Provide technical advice on information security related projects and IT security assessments or audits.
- Bachelor degree holder in IT or related subjects in Information Security;
- Possess at least 2 - 6 years' experience in information security;
- Extensive knowledge of networking, Linux/Unix system, security products, including Firewall, IPS, WAF and R&S;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale implementation and support;
- In-depth hands-on product knowledge of market leading ICT security products and scanning tools;
- Prefer to have related experience on security devices implementation and troubleshooting;
- Professional qualification, like CISA, CISSP, CEH, CCNP Security would be an advantage;
- Analytical, good interpersonal skills & able to work under pressure;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Less experience will also consider as IT Security Specialist.