- Develop, test and maintain web based applications.
- Enforce software engineering best practices within the team.
- Coach, mentor and share best practices and knowledge across the team
- Carry out code review, UAT and deployment.
- Support project manager on progress reporting and change management
- Source control (code merge)
- Complete the assigned tasks with the team in timely manner
We are looking for someone that has:
- Hands on experience and sound knowledge with any PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Experience with any PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
- Experience with integrating with logistic/ERP/CRM systems is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Magento 2/WordPress or other similar large-scale e-Commerce platforms will be an advantage
- Passionate about technology, self-driven and innovation focused.
- Willing to learn
- Able to work independently
- Team work is a MUST.
- At least 3 years working experience in IT
- At least 1 years working experience in Team Lead (such that to coordinate subordinate)