Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Support and implementation to mission critical 24x7 client's applications.
- Perform system monitoring to enterprise clinical applications.
- Perform infrastructure and system setup for the enterprise client's applications.
- Perform trouble-shooting, tuning, and upgrades to systems.
- Provide 24x7 pager support on roster basis.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Proven experience in supporting some of the followings:
- Database Platform: Oracle / Oracle RAC, Data Guard and Golden Gate/ Sybase/ SQL Server
- Java EE Platform: WebLogic: JMS, RMI, Multi Data Source, Clustering
- Monitoring Tools: CA Wily/Grid Control/Patrol/SCOM
- Possess good leadership, supervision and communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Possess knowledge in ITIL V3 practices.
- Knowledge such as firewall, DNS, & VPN.
- Have experience in supporting clinical applications.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."