Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide systems maintenance and administration, includes system backup and restore, administration of Linux server and MySQL database server.
- To assist in the implementation and on-going support for projects under its management system.
- Responsible for logistics arrangement and reports preparation of activities.
- Systems design, Program development, testing and documentation for the collaborative project workspace system.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge and experience in PHP programming and RedHat Linux administration is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Web 2.0 technologies and collaborative tools are absolute advantages.
- Proficiency in Sharepoint programming and administration is essential.
- Self-initiative, responsible, work independent and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Outgoing, creative and innovative in mind.
- Effective and efficient skill in presentation, communication and interpersonal.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."