- Report to Project Manager to perform work in the client offices;
- Perform data analytics including data collection, consolidation, entry, analytic and management;
- Collaborate with team members, project partners and external vendors to manage web site data to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date;
- Collaborate with team members, project partners and external vendors to manage site content, style and layout including images, graphics, videos and artwork;
- Work with team members, project partners, teachers and external vendors to provide technical support, system administration, configuration and programming to all technical platforms including Learning Platform for teaching and E-Platform for information and resources distributions;
- Work with project partners and external vendors on survey data collection and verification;
- Produce documentations related to operation, system platform and administration;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the client from time to time.
- Higher Diploma or above in IT/Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in user and technical support, system development or administration, data analytic, reporting and dashboard building etc.;
- Good in Excel and data analysis skills;
- Knowledge in Tableau / WordPress / graphical design / web site development will be an advantage;
- Mature, positive and pro-active working attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently and collaborate with team in a proactive manner;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.