Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for the development of information systems;
- To conduct requirement analysis, technical design, building, testing, implementation and production roll-out;
- To assist in coordinating and monitoring various project activities.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, of which 1 year should be at supervisory level;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- 3+ years of web based application development;
- 3+ years experiences in ASP.Net, C#.NET, Enterprise Library 4.0 or above, Visual Studio 2008 or above software development experience;
- 3+ years experiences and proven record in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above database design.
- 3+ years experiences in Web development using XML, JSON and PHP5 or above;
- 3+ years experiences and proven record in Mobile development using Objective-C, Java and Android / HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery Mobile;
- 3+ years experiences in DB2, IBM Worklight.
- 3+ years experiences in website, e-mail marketing system, customer loyalty programme or online payment system;
- 3+ years experiences in application development under Linux and Oracle database environment;
- 3+ years experiences in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013;
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."