Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Monitor contractors' performance on outsourced systems to ensure the delivery of application maintenance and enhancements in good quality;
- Review quality of relevant deliverables from contractors;
- Compile ad-hoc reports upon requests using reporting tools available in applications;
- Perform system analysis and design, system implementation & integration and ongoing support & maintenance for application systems;
- Provide guidance to other programmer staff and review the quality of their deliverables throughout the system lifecycle;
- Liaise, advise and work with other stakeholders such as business users, project teams and contractors for completing the above effectively.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."