Technical Support Engineer - On Shift
- Weekday (8am - 4pm) (4pm - 10pm) (10pm - 7am)
- Weekend/public holiday (10am-10pm) (10pm - 10am)
* Responsible for 1st Level technical support;
* Provide troubleshooting and basic problem solving on system, software, hardware and network issues;
* Investigate production issues and participate in system operation improvement;
* Perform system maintenance and health checks;
* Shift duty require, able to work weekend, overnight & public holiday.
* 1 years working experience in IT technical support and troubleshooting;
* Hands-on experience with UNIX system administration;
* Self-motivated and independent;
* Able to work shift duties;
* Immediate availability is highly preferred.