- Producing Technical Training Content for Government
- Produce high-quality technical documentation that strictly meet technical writing guidelines.
- Produce high-quality training documentation in different formats (such as PowerPoint)
- Co-ordinate with customer to arrange training sessions
- Organize, develop, and create clear, concise, and readable technical documents that may include diagrams, flow charts etc.
- Ensure all written work is proof-read, and free of grammatical errors.
- Ensure all steps to perform an action is accurately captured with visuals, texts, and tips where required.
- Maintain understanding of products and customer usage
- Adhere to documentation standards
- Identify contradictions between specifications, design and documentation and technical omissions or inaccuracies in documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Translation, Technical Writing, Technical Studies, Communication, Technical Journalism or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of technical writing experience documenting software applications
- Experience in HK Government projects is a must
- Experience in software-based company for technical writing will be considered an asset.
- A strong foundation in engineering, computers or software with hands-on use of products is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Detail-minded and proactive in doing research
- Logical thinking and analytical mind is must
- Exemplary attention to details and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, design tools for basic screen captures/edits.
- Solid understanding of technical writing style standards.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent in verbal communication and user type training
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.