If you're passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly website, services and programs.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
- Knowledge of MS Access & MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Attention to detail
- An ability to communicate and work within a team or alone
- BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date