Reporting to project manager or team lead, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties. Less expereince candidates but willing to learn ABAP or SAP will be considered.
- Responsible for on-going SAP developments and enhancements
- Participate in application system design, testing and documentation
- Evaluate feasibility and resource requirements for system enhancement
- Provide system maintenance and support for IT applications
- Provide end-user support for information queries from users
- A recognized University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of solid hands-on experience in SAP ABAP development in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- At least 2 years of experience on project implementation in SAP systems
- Experience in SAP program performance tuning would be an advantage
- Experience in SAP user exit, dialog programming would be an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP integration with other system, SAP NetWeaver, internal and external API, file transfer, middleware, bdoc, idoc would be an advantage
- Able to handle multiple tasks under a tight schedule and rapidly changing environment while maintaining attention to details and accuracy
- Fast learner, creative and innovative to pick up new technology
- Ability to analyse data and identify business process to discover insights and unfold system design risk.
- Good documentation / report writing skill
- Good spoken and written English
Interested parties please share resume by Apply Now.