Job duties of Business Analyst
- Create high level and detailed functional and non-functional requirement or specification to capture business needs, rules, and details
- Analyze as-is business process with different business users, identify process improvement opportunities and redesign processes throughout the platform modernisation journey
- Act as a bridge between business users, technical team, and vendors to ensure the business requirements well address business needs
- Work closely with business users and technical team to drive user testing exercises including UAT test plan and test cases.
- University degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6 years' relevant experience, particularly in reviewing, analysing and re-engineering business systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence business users to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions.
- Familiar with tools for creating UI/UX mockup and process flow to facilitate communication with business users.
- Experience in process re-engineering and workflow related projects an advantage
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes.
- Familiar with agile development approach and knowledge in web technology.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.