We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Intelligence Analyst
- To understand, gather and analyze requirements from various business units on their needs of management information and reports.
- To automate end-to-end process from ELT, refresh of data, refresh of dashboard, exceptional reporting through communication to users.
- To review and clarify analytics issues of MI requests (including business definition / requirement, data translation, timeline management, performance monitoring / evaluation and portfolio analysis) with business and ensure the fulfillment of business needs and business value
- To ensure the effective implementation of control and governance on reporting process with zero-tolerance of error
- To migrate existing reports to interactive visualization dashboard.
- University degree in Statistics, Data and Information Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' retail banking experience in information and data management
- Strong self-motivation, organization, multi-tasking, problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business, operation, and technology teams
- Hands-on experience in SAS, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau/QlikSense/Power BI is a MUST
- Experience on developing Web Application frontend will be a plus
- Detail-oriented and zero tolerance on quality/accuracy issue
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.