- Analyze retail business processes and gather requirements for IT projects.
- Evaluate proposed IT solutions and provide improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement retail-specific IT solutions.
- Facilitate communication between business users and technical teams.
- Ensure alignment of IT projects with overall business strategy and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst or related position.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- Understanding of retail software applications (POS, supply chain, CRM) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities in a retail environment.