- Provide remote support to APAC end users for software, desktop, hardware, and application-related issues.
- Perform system monitoring and ensure infrastructure & network health.
- Manage IT inventor record and IT Asset management on the device in office.
- Understand and adhere to company policies in helping IT team to maintain and use IT equipment.
- Regular incident review and action plan proposing and monitoring.
- Coordinate with IT Manager and internal IT team on projects roll out.
- Diploma or above with a focus on technology or relevant field
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in end user support, preferably in retail environment.
- Solid experience in Window office, Mac, mobile devices, and hardware
- Knowledge in Microsoft O365, Windows OS and Apple IOS.
- Willing to learn new technologies and strong problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication and coordination skill.
- Good communication in both Cantonese & English, both written and oral
- Immediate available preferred