Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist Solution Manager in studying digital solution such as system analysis, feasibility study and POC
- Assist Project Manager in managing digital platform projects
- Manage vendors and liaise with in-house technical teams in system implementation projects; also ensure the delivery of final products or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality and on time, in accordance with the project plan
- Compile user requirements, conduct system analysis and design for both business and technical details
- Conduct system test, regression test and DR on the application software and support users in UAT, such as setting up testing environments.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance during the implementation and post-implementation phases
- Review vendor deliverables, including system design, documentation, program standard, to ensure quality deliverable from vendors
- University degree / Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 5 years relevant experience for SA/SAP or minimum 2 years relevant experience for AP
- Solid experience in large scale web project development and have ability to oversee the whole project SDLC from requirements gathering, analysis, development, UAT and production release
- Familiarity with web-based technologies, database systems and API integration. Experience in the followings would be an added advantage:
- REST API design, AWS Cloud services, ReactJS, NodeJS, NoSQL database, containers, mobile app development with React Native, Messaging & Queue, DevOps environment and micro-services architecture, Content Management System etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and independent, with ability to achieve aggressive project targets
- Junior position will be offered to suitable candidates with less experience.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."