Our client is a international brand on personal cares, who is now inviting high calibre candidates to join their dynamic team.
- Handle in data management and reporting and create Dashboards for easier visualizations
- Consolidate and optimize available data warehouse infrastructure
- Work with different departments to develop business analytics for enhanced user experience by using advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources
- Identify valuable data sources, undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Work closely with IT peers and 3rd-party vendors to ensure deliverables meet business requirements
- Provide documentation for systems developed
- Assist in other digital and ad-hoc projects whenever required.
Postgraduate Degree or equivalent
- Degree or above in IT or related discipline with minimum 5 years of work experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or data warehouse design
- Experience in data analysis with proven ability to develop and manage advanced level SQL, familiar in data stack (especially in cloud platform)
- Hands-on experience in database design and reporting tools like SSRS, Power BI and/or other similar data visualization tools
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling. Exposure to big data technology and good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is strongly preferred;
- Proven experience in web services, SSRS/SSAS/SSIS, and other system integration and components, including application-to-application integrations and services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries.
- Strong data analytical capability and mindset, with creative problem-solving skills. Capable of handling details with sense of ownership and responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with data solutions and system integration in fast-paced multi-channel retail background is strongly preferred;
- Hands-on experience in eCommerce, POS, CRM, and/or supply chain and experienced in financial reporting would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal, stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Knowledge in Salesforce and SAP would be advantageous