- Lead and direct software application projects including project planning, designing and implementations.
- Manage project schedules, status, scope and timelines.
- Supervise vendors and/or manage resource allocations of the Project
- Identify project risks and issues and provide resolution or appropriate escalation.
- Lead the project to map existing processes, lead the definition/documentation of the "to-be" processes, define/document tools requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics and training to achieve the "to-be" processes;
- Provide hands on application and data management support, training and problem solving for the current suite of operations and production
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in managing various software application projects.
- Sound knowledge in different ERP and CRM systems e.g. Oracle EBS, Oracle Property Manager, salesforce.com
- Knowledge of cloud platforms would be highly preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry would be highly desirable.