- Participate in infrastructure design for enterprise network and system setup in data centre.
- Lead a team of network specialist, system engineer and system administrator on infrastructure implementation covering network and communication, virtualisation platform, server and storage, database clustering, backup and recovery, system and network management, etc.
- Understand and clarify the requirements, facilitate the design, and plan the team work.
- Plan and lead to conduct related testing such as installation, resilient, system recovery, security review and DR drill test.
- Manage and administrate the implemented infrastructure and support its use by project team.
- Deliver system documentations and conduct related training.
- A degree or above in computer science or electrical and electronic engineering, or equivalent.
- At least nine (9) years of IT experience in following areas:
- TCP/IP network design or implementation, preferably using overlay-underlay technology,
- Virtualization technology using VMware, and
- Linux system administration or network management.
- Conversant to lead a small team of engineers for the work and to report to the project manager.
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.