- Mange and drive projects and system initiatives for the business, manage end-to-end and quality delivery including planning, prioritization, progress tracking, test management and rollout
- Gather and analyze business requirements and areas of improvement, provide professional advice on platform changes/requests, transform concepts/requirements into proper documentation and workflow/solution design for change implementation
- Collaborate closely with internal (business, operations, technology teams, etc) and external (partners and vendors)stakeholders on quality delivery of initiatives, align expectations and ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Actively manage project dependencies, changes to scope, risk and issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate and/or perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for platform changes
- Provide consultancy and BaU support to users, manage platform related enquires including investigation and resolution of production issues and incidents
- Act as the trusted advisor for system features, processes and enhancements
- Manage training to end-users on platform enhancements and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business, Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- 6 years or above project management/ business analysis experience
- 6 years or above exposure to banking/ financial sector, preferably wealth management/ private banking
- Experience/ knowledge in account opening, customer due diligence or workflow systems is preferred
- Proven track record in project management and Agile implementation. Relevant qualification in project management is preferred.
- Knowledge of banking/ wealth management business
- Knowledge of data processing/analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qlik Sense, SQL) is advantage
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Strong communication, interpersonal and coordination skills to influence cross-functional teams
- Highly self-motivated with strong sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Ability to work well with teams & stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now