A Global Manufacturing Company is currently seeking for an Assistant Manager to join Security team. Reporting to Sub-head, this role is responsible for implementing Cyber Defence initiatives and security maturity enhancement, as well as research new security technologies and standards for on-premises and cloud environments.
The responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Support CSIRT framework execution, enhancing Cyber Defence capabilities for Group company.
- Improve response capabilities, including Managed EDR and SOC services, for operating companies.
- Develop incident response policies, assist during security events, and conduct investigations.
- Manage EDR tools, enhance threat visibility, and ensure compliance.
- Provide threat intelligence analysis and recommendations to mitigate cyber threats.
- Oversee event identification, triage, and response to prevent security breaches.
The ideal candidate profile would be like:
- Degree in Information Security Management or a related discipline
- 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 2 years in in cyber defence or security operations
- CISSP, OSCP, CCNP, CHFI, GCIH certification is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in in SIEM, threat intelligence platforms, Cloud platforms, EDR, MDR, Cyber threats and exploitation methods, IOC, and infrastructure security
- Excellent Stakeholder management, strong problem solving, decision making, process management, trouble shooting, and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese