Our client is a fashion group, having over a century long of foundation, with global business coverage owning handful of elite brand names. They're now recruiting a Global Technical Analyst to join the team. Reporting to a team manager in Singapore, the role will work within a team to provide technical application services, conducting UAT and participating on applications related projects. The role will be attractive for candidates who enjoy occasional travel within APAC region.
The responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Gather and analyze user requirement then translate into technical specification
- Provide end-users with technical on support on Salesforce, ERP, Work Force Management System (WFM) as well as other internally developed applications
- Perform system administrations/configurations and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Create materials and provide users training
- Participate in system implementation and other projects
- Collaborate with external vendors for ERP on business workflows and ensure performance meet with agreed SLA
The ideal candidate profile would be like:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' working experience on managing business analysis duties or providing application support
- Familiarity with applications such as ERP, CRM, PLM, WFM, Salesforce or other business application is highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with stakeholders from different regions
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
- Very rare but occasional travel within APAC region maybe required
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below and have a confidential discussion about this role.