- Driving frontline departments to enhance OT cybersecurity by conducting regular risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and security audits of OT systems to identify potential security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Prioritize and track remediation efforts to manage its vulnerabilities related to OT systems.
- Perform risk assessments on OT systems to identify and prioritize risks with recommendations on mitigation approaches.
- Recommend security controls on OT systems and its related assets.
- Monitor, Respond and Analyse security events in OT systems.
- Conduct regular security review to ensure that the organization's OT systems are compliant and align with the OT cyber security standards.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects on OT systems.
- Participating in incident response drills to test the effectiveness of the incident response plan and to identify areas for improvement.
- A recognized university degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in ICS infrastructure implementation, administration and support, preferably with a focus on OT security.
- At least one of the following qualifications: CISSP, CISM, Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), GIAC Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID) or other relevant certifications.
- Experience in the critical infrastructure sector such as energy, transportation, or manufacturing is desirable.
- Strong knowledge and understand relevant of OT regulations and standards such as NIST, IEC 62443 series, and other relevant cybersecurity frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving ability and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Trust-worthy and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent spoken and written in both English and Cantonese communication skills.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.