Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Managing network infrastructure including network appliances and firewalls;
- managing security matters including configuration of all servers and network appliances, and end-point protection solution;
- conducting in-house security assessment and managing security assessment and audit service as well as compliance audit/check by external parties;
- providing support for security incidents;
- reviewing and executing tasks under Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP);
- providing technical advices to support business requirements;
- engaging and collaborating with stakeholders to meet the business objectives; and
- carrying out other technical and administrative duties as specified by the management.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 2 year in similar capacity
- At least two (2) years of full-time hands-on experience in implementation, maintenance and
administration of network facilities such as firewall, virtual private network, router, switch, etc.;
- At least two (2) years of full-time hands-on experience in IT security management (security risk
assessment and audit, penetration test, security document review, security training, implementation of
security systems and safeguards, etc.); and
- At least two (2) years of full-time hands-on experience in CISCO IOS Software & CISCO Products, Router Configuration, Security Risk Assessment and Audit, Virtual LAN/LAN Switching, Virtual Private Network, Conducting IT Training/Briefing;
- Valid certificates of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified
Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or equivalent.
- Candidates should be customer-oriented and able to perform under pressure, willing to work after office
hours and occasionally working on an on-call basis as required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are holders of the following certificates or equivalent:
(i) Cisco Certified Network Associate / Professional (CCNA / CCNP)
(ii) Fortinet Network Security Expert 5 (NSE 5)
(iii) Information Security Management System (ISMS) (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in using the following technologies / products:
(i) Network equipment / technologies such as load balancer, Wi-Fi, Internet Protocol version 6, etc.
(ii) Network monitoring / management products such as Zabbix, PRTG, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."