- Offer level 1 support and service management for infrastructure and network health
- Provide applications support (on-site or remote) on ERP, POS, CRM in office, Retail stores and warehouse.
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal IT team on projects roll out
- Identify and Collect requirements of the end users, analyze and suggest solutions
- Understand and adhere to company policies in helping IT team to maintain and use IT equipment and outsourcing services.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus on technology or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in a Retail/FMCG company
- Good team player with strong business sense, troubleshooting skills, customer focused and analytical-minded
- Knowledge in Microsoft O365, Windows OS, and networking
- Experience in supporting ERP, POS and vendor management is a plus
- Strong communication and coordination skill
- Knowledge of PMP is advantageous
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)