Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To develop computer programs or applications for the online checking function;
- To conduct unit testing of the developed computer programs;
- To provide technical support for development and nursing of the programs;
- To assist in the system documentation;
- To trouble-shoot issues on application functions and follow up users' enquiries on application usage.
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in JAVA Programming and XML are mandatory;
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS and web services development are preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."