Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Lead and perform various tasks for the project implementation e.g. users requirements gathering, system design, user liaison and coordination, vendor liaison and coordination, solution walkthrough, prototype review and update, documentation, test scripts preparation, testing arrangement, data conversion, rehearsal and cutover arrangement.
- Produce technical specifications for application developments.
- Perform development of application programs for various systems.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- Able to communicate with users to collect business and user requirements.
- Solid development experience in web application development.
- Able to convert business and user requirements into application development design and produce functional and technical specifications.
- Good time management and able to work under tight schedule and high pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Project implementation experience on staff scheduling system.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."